CTAP Online provides the following for your school site:
Resources for local staff development
- A collection of teacher-created, standards-based lesson plans
- A database of academic content standards and technology standards.
- Materials and resources supporting all online courses.
A login and password for every instructional staff member at your school site
- Every teacher, administrator, librarian, aide and instructional staff member at your site receives their own login and password to CTAP Online
24/7 access to staff development courses
- Access to an expanded offerings of staff development courses covering topics such as:
- Personal Proficiency with Technology
- Assisting Students with Technology
- Information Literacy and the Internet
- Standards and Technology in the K-8 Classroom
- Standards and Technology in the 9-12 Classroom
- Technology Integration, Standards and Assessment
- .....And more
24/7 access to teacher resources
- Lessons aligned with California's Academic Content Standards
- Library of best classroom websites.
- Database of academic content standards and technology standards.
An online community of educators
- Teachers from schools across the state
- Threaded discussion boards