To obtain units/credits, each CTAP Online course portfolio must be reviewed by a CTAP Online Mentor or the Butte County Office of Education. Units of credit are based on the following: 15 hours of course time = 1 unit/credit. Therefore, the 60 hours of course time for all CTAP 100 courses totals 4 units of credit. Credit is also available for CTAP 100 and 200-level courses individually totaling 15, 30, and 45 hours of course time.
- Complete the Course Completion/Portfolio Sign Off form.
- Enclose a check for $60 per unit payable to California State University, Chico.
- Mail the following to the address listed at the bottom
of the page:
- CTAP Online course portfolio on a floppy disk
- Course Completion/Portfolio Sign Off forms
- Check payable to California State University, Chico
- If you are requesting the Butte County Office of Education to review your portfolio, include check for $100 payable to Butte County Office of Education
Deadlines for submission of coursework and forms to CTAP Online:
Summer: July 15
Fall: November 15
Spring: April 15
Credits are posted one month after the above deadline. A late fee of $10.00 will apply for materials received after the above dates. For more information about your credits after the date they're to be posted, call the Chico State Office of Continuing Education at (530) 898-6105. You may also try the Chico State Student Records Office at (530) 898-5143 to request transcripts after they are posted.
Attn: Jo Ann Fox
Butte County Office of Education
5 County Center Drive
Oroville, CA. 95965
Phone: (530) 532-5814 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org